The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The One




Well, I love you.

And that's the amazing thing about you.

You're impossible not to love and

You make me crazy and

You say the best things ever and

Everything you do is beautiful and

You beam like stars and

Maybe I shouldn't but

I laugh and I cry all the time now

Because of you and

You're amazing, beautiful, beaming

Like a mountain or a river or a foreign language

Or a baby or a poem but

Better than all those combined and

The wildest part of all of this

(The hardest part for me to understand) is that

You love me too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

I was just looking through your blog (again) and was surprised that I never commented to this entry. You're the best man I could ever know. I love you.

Monday, September 11, 2006 6:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home