The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Losing the Waiting Game


"Green-backed; silver-sided; female; valentine pink in her 'bow. Best part of the whole deal was the revival kneel: half my body and all of hers in the one cold current; her strength returning so soon; my hands so reluctantly opening; the galaxy of silvers/greens/black holes/pink melting so fast back into everything that made them."
-David James Duncan, My Story As Told By Water

Two months until I can catch another fish. Two months is a long time. Until then, I'll just keep reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger coolskool mom said...

Is fishing season over?

Monday, February 20, 2006 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

CS,
Fishing season is not over. Everything is frozen.

Heath,
Tell me more about delta clearwater.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home