The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

Argumentum fraternus

"The other blessing was my brother. Though three years my senior, he never seemed to be an elder brother; we were allies, not to say confederates, from the first."
-C.S. Lewis, Surprised By Joy

Used by God to make me better...
...for generations.


Thanks brother. Happy birthday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

A great brother, and a great uncle. Happy birthday Freddy!

Monday, September 18, 2006 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

I love the fact that my children are so close. Our family tie will never be broken.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
(The Message)
It's better to have a partner than go it alone. Share the work, share the wealth. And if one falls down, the other helps, But if there's no one to help, tough! Two in a bed warm each other. Alone, you shiver
all night. By yourself you're unprotected. With a friend you can face the worst. Can you round up a third? A three-stranded rope isn't easily snapped.

Monday, September 18, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Oh, isn't that true honey. I love my boys and my daughter and their deep and abiding love for one another.

Be so grateful for it kids, and guard it with your very lives. Think of my family...

Monday, September 18, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We are truly blessed. I love you both.

Monday, September 18, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

Dag. That's great.


Thanks.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

That is a sweet pictures, both of them.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Such safety in those familial arms...

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home