The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Friday, May 26, 2006

In Memoriam, JGK

"I know that this shall turn out for my deliverance through your prayers and the provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my earnest expectation and hope, that I shall not be put to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ shall even now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain."
-Philippians 1:19-21

Lord,
Thank you for our time with John. Thank you for the way he made Katie laugh and how he made Sophia feel at ease. Make us mindful of his salvation that others will follow on the path to righteousness. In his passing, may Christ be exalted. Keep us until we see our uncle, brother, and friend again.
Amen

4 Comments:

Blogger coolskool mom said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys, love ya lots.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Belle Etoile said...

I have no doubt that his passing brought him much gain indeed. We have lost him, but only temporarily. I pray that the Lord will use his life as a testimony to others.

Monday, May 29, 2006 5:40:00 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Oh yes, I know it already has and will continue. Praying for you all.

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:45:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful Ike. My prayers are with the whole family during this hard time. Love you guys.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home