The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Sunday, June 18, 2006

His Father


"Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was always his delight, rejoicing always before him..."
-Proverbs 8:30


Take the Father's love, and make it a father's love: the most important responsibility of my life. It took me thirty years to learn, but I never knew class was in session. Thank God I had the right teacher. And I'm still learning. Maybe I won't know how I did until my kids have kids.

Look around, Dad. How'd you do?

Today is a very happy Father's Day. Thank you for showing me the Father's love.

2 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

Thank you Isaac for giving me the joy of knowing I in some way have reflected to you the "Father's" love.
Out of His great love I pass it on to you.
Thanks for being a great son and making me a proud father,
Dad

Sunday, June 18, 2006 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

That he did, that he did.

Monday, June 19, 2006 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home