The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Not Your Typical College Dorm Room Bull

"...I wished to see a moose near at hand...."
-Henry David Thoreau, The Maine Woods

Each of us had something the other wanted. Over the course of a winter, I gave him stale bread, ramen noodles, pancakes, and potatoes. He gave me moments like this.

Photo by Jackye Stephens

6 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

I like your big hair. :)

Monday, January 29, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

I remember this photo! Warmed a mother's heart!

Monday, January 29, 2007 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

nice hoody.

Monday, January 29, 2007 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

I remember that picture and the hair too!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

imagine if you made it mad somehow, it would have been through that window and on your bed trampling your pulpy body in an instant.

cool.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:25:00 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

It look's like it's time to have some "Moose Munch".

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home