The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Miracle in Progress


My little sister is in the hospital right now waiting to meet her second baby. It's a battle and she hurts. But for nine months, she has been giving life to her child. Her body won't give up that privilege without a fight.

Tonight I pray for my sister and her little one. May God give them both the strength to separate physically and to begin the unbreakable bond of mother and child.



Sorry about the picture, Sis. I just figured you'd rather be riding a scooter in your pajamas than active labor. It's the least I could do.

1 Comments:

Blogger coolskool mom said...

yeah, I am not sure she will appreciate that picture, but Yeah for little baby girl born late last night!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home