The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Satisfaction










"A voice said, 'He was a big one.'" It could have been my brother, or it could have been the fish circling back in the air and bragging about himself behind my back."
-Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It

Fishing has always left me wanting more. One more fish. One more cast. One more hole...

Fishing with my brother has finally left me wanting nothing

For more pictures and commentary, click here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Martin = Maclean
Man I miss that place!

Monday, July 03, 2006 6:08:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That looks awesome. Your comments brought tears to my eyes. I'm so lucky to have such great men as my brothers.

Monday, July 03, 2006 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger sawmaster said...

Hey I'm glad that you two got to spend time together having fun. I think thats well needed for brothers to do. wish i can go fish there some day, it looks like a blast.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Our boys fishin' -- remember God loves to talk to boys while they're fishin'!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

wow! looks like some FUN!! I am so glad Freddy got to come to AK and have some fun fishing with his bro. Thanks for having him.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home