The Mad Fishicist

A fly rodding, sheep stalking, moose calling, guitar trying, bird watching, fly tying, Katie loving stay-at-home-dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alaska, United States

Friday, February 09, 2007

Fly Fisherman







We both use sharp hooks and feathers, but he catches far more fish far more beautifully than I could ever imagine.

No other angler takes his limit then rides a thermal column to the next river.

"But flies an eagle flight, bold and forth on,
Leaving no tract behind."
-William Shakespeare, Timon of Athens, Act I Scene I

5 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

Stunning!

Friday, February 09, 2007 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger LauraLee said...

Hey~I am so impressed and moved by your photos! In my heart of hearts...that is where I want to be and the life I want to live...In reality~not so sure...
I am Reefie's friend! Hi to Katie!

Friday, February 09, 2007 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pix are amazing.

Friday, February 09, 2007 8:58:00 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

Welcome Calie--
thanks for stopping in.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 7:15:00 PM  
Blogger 4 said...

Great shots man! Wow.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home